Want to become a WAHM but don't know how? Fret no more because Manila Workshops, in their WAHMderful Life series of workshops, has come up two workshops this April to show us how to do it and how to start up our own home-based business.
Real Ways to be a WAHM
- How to Run your Online Store
- How to Manage Several Projects at a Time
- Learn how to choose the Number 1 Product to Sell Online
- Zap the fear out of E-Commerce Management
- Know the Best Payment Method for Online Selling
- Learn the most effective Marketing and Advertising Strategies for your Shop
- do everything from home, on your laptop
Date: April 5, 2014 (Sat)
Time: 10:00 am to 4:30 pm (registration starts at 9:30 am)
Venue: 12th Floor, Multi-Purpose Hall, Insular Life Building, Ayala Ave. corner Paseo De Roxas, Makati City
Regular Rate: P1,200 (after March 31)
Early Bird Rate: P1,000 (on or before March 31)
Bring a Buddy Rate: P2,000 for 2 participants
To register, please go to this link: http://manilaworkshops.com/2014/03/real-ways-to-be-a-wahm-how-to-run-an-online-store-how-to-manage-multiple-projects.html
1. Joy Gurtiza
- has been in the work-at-home world for over 10 years
- also a blogger, a food photographer, a book author, and an online marketing consultant for a technology provider for florist retailers based in California
- a WordPress superstar! She has set up tons of WordPress and membership sites for her Canadian employer.
- is also helping her Canadian employer to run his business by taking care of his other employees and freelancers from around the world.
- also an entrepreneur, she set up a small inbound and outbound call center for clients from New Mexico and Florida in 2005 to 2009.
- While running a call center at night, she operated an English school during the day.
- a master of trial error! From managing a small call center operation to getting people enrolled in her English school; acquiring a franchise in food business to operating a photobooth for local events in Manila. Though not all was profitable she thinks it was all worth the shot!
- can be found blogging about her food recipes and awesome food photography at joybites.com, and rants about daily life at joygurtiza.com.
- graduated with a Masteral of Arts in Communications Major in Integrated Marketing Communications.
- gained project management experience from being an account executive for two of the top Advertising Agencies in the country.
- also worked as a Managing Director for her family’s food franchise.
- Her longest work experience was with one of the top universal banks in the Philippines as a product manager.
- Now, she is a mompreneur involved in handling 4 different businesses: Manila Workshops (events management company), Kooky Loopy (baby clothing business), Steps Project (advocacy) and Memory Crafters (craft box subscription business).
- also a professional blogger for Manila Reviews and Mommy Ginger and also does Business Coaching on the side.
- a wife to hot husband, EJ Arboleda and a mom to a cute 1 year old daughter, Zeeka
- is currently the Chief Technology Officer for Wunderman Manila, an advertising company specializing in creating innovative technological marketing solutions for customers.
- has been in the IT industry for 13 years, with extensive experience in both Service Management and Project Management.
- Before Wunderman, EJ was a Service Delivery Manager in Hewlett-Packard Asia Pac Ltd, primarily working on SAP.
- rushes home everyday to see his beautiful wife, Ginger, and their lovely baby, Zeeka
Home-Based Business Ideas
- ideas for home-based business
- guidance on how to find that idea that you can work with
Date: April 12, 2014 (Sat)
Time: 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
Venue: Mothercare, Active Fun, Bonifacio High Street, BGC
Individual Rate: P600 per person
Group Rate: P1,500 for 3 people
Speaker: Martine de Luna of makeitblissful.com
To register, please go to this link: http://manilaworkshops.com/2014/03/wahmderful-life-mastermind-class-2-homebased-business-ideas.html
Both workshops seem so exciting! Can't wait to attend and learn from the experts in WAHMderhood! Thank you Manila Workshops for making these practical knowledge so accessible to us modern and proactive moms.